June Catch Up

June 30, 2013
I am so grateful to each and every one of you for your continued support of Arrows.
I started this blog for myself, and my intention was not to gain a massive readership but rather to document my life for my personal enjoyment and to hopefully inspire someone - just the way that other blogs have inspired me.
With all that being said, I absolutely love it when I gain a new reader or someone posts a new comment. It puts a smile on my face and I find joy in the fact that what I have to say is being read.

Arrows has been going for just over a month and a half and I thought it would be a nice idea to give you, the readers of Arrows, a break down of some of the blog statistics. This way you can pop over to some of the post you may have missed or even re-read some of the posts you enjoyed most.

5 Most Popular Posts:

 5 Least Read Posts:

Here's to another fun and successful month of blogging - happy catching up!


No comments:

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.