Friday's Letters

I cannot believe it is already Friday. This week seems to have flown by - normally I would be happy about this, but this week was my week off and now it's all over. However, I cannot wait for the next couple of weeks, there are so many exciting things happening!

I hope you all had a lovely week and are more than ready for the weekend! Link up with Ashley from The Sweet Season to partake in her Friday's Letters link up or to just have a little squizz at what others have been up to this week.

Dear Em... You're truly wonderful. This week we got stranded at a shopping center in the middle of a blackout, we got fondled by a security guard who was trying to make sure we'd paid for everything we'd bought while the whole of Pick n Pay was in darkness, we learned that you're extremely flexible, we went on an exciting little adventure and met some (thankfully normal) people and then we finished the day off with chocolate and Milo milkshakes at Wimpy and a singing session in your room. it's always a good time with you my friend!
Emma and I.
Dear Exams... Only one more of you left! Yay! I write Psychology on Tuesday and I'm really hoping it goes well - if not, its time for this little lady to find a new career ;)

Dear Next Week... Oh my goodness, I cannot wait for you to grace me with your presence! I will be done with exams, I would have flown across the country and be reunited with my parents and I will be at home. I'll be able to watch as much of the Kardashians as my little heart desires, I will be drinking copious amounts of tea and eating my body weight in proper, home cooked food! Not to mention Hilton/MHS rugby on Saturday where I'll be able to watch my little brother, Nic, play his lat match of the term as well as reunite with some of my best friends from school that I haven't seen since November and January. It's going to be a really. really fun time!
Having a Cappuccino before I flew home last term.
Dear Liam... Oh how I adore you, my little brother. I can't believe that you're almost 7 months old baby boy. I can't wait to hear your little giggle and cuddle you and shower you with kisses again. Your Mommy sent me a photo of you wearing your little jeans and sneakers this morning. When I saw it I just smiled and smiled - you're becoming more and more of a little boy as opposed to a tiny baby. You're so special, Snuggle, only 5 sleeps until this adoring big sister is home with you!
The sweetest little feet you ever did meet!
Dear Nic... I miss you my big-little brother. Your messages never fail to make me smile and I loved calling you and catching up this week. I'm rather glad you're growing up and are becoming less annoying ;)
Nic and I in 2011 on a steam train.
Dear Dad and Clauds... Clauds, you're so hilarious. You're definitely a "cool mom". I'm so looking forward to being home with you again, to cook with you, to chat and laugh with you and to sit on our back porch and drink tea and talk about Honey Boo Boo until we're in fits of laughter. Dad, I know you've been really busy over the last couple of weeks - just know I appreciate everything you do for our family. I hope you have the most wonderful Father's Day on Sunday, I'm so sad I can't be there with you all but I'll be seeing you soon soon. You guys really are the best parents a girl could ask for, I think we'll keep you around!

Dear The Fray... I'm completely obsessed with your song, Happiness. It's beautiful and emotional and depressing and everything Emma rolls her eyes at, LOL! But I love it none the less!

 
Link up with Ashley - she's wonderful! And have yourselves a beautiful weekend! xxx

No comments:

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.