Sunday Snippets

Hi everyone!
I hope you all had a lovely Sunday. My Sunday consisted of pages and pages of highlighted notes and key cards, many hours in the library and a much needed study break that involved myself, Emma and Amy popping into town for Pizza.

Tomorrow I write my Drama Theory paper and while I am nervous (naturally) I feel well-prepared and excited to just get it over and done with. Hold thumbs for me, please?

On another (random) note, Grahamstown weather is something I'll never get used to. The whole "Grahastown experiences 4 seasons in 1 day" expression is completely true. But today was awful - it was chilly and extremely windy. It's the kind of weather that makes you want to snuggle up in bed with some coffee and a really great RomCom, but alas, I was stuck in the library. With all that being said, today I am grateful for my warm and cozy room. Coming in from the cold and the wind today really made me appreciate my 4 walls and heater that much more!

I hope you all have a blessed week, and to those of you who are joining me in this exam period - GOOD LUCK!
I know how this poor little pink girl feels!

2 comments:

  1. Shannon,

    thank you for your sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. Your blog is so darling, can't wait to start following. God does provide, sometimes I just need help trusting in his plan. Have a happy Monday, my new blog friend!

    Karissa
    kandkshaw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for getting in touch and for the follow! It sure did make my Monday a whole lot better.
    We all need a little help trusting in His plan - you're not alone ;)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.