Bucket List Updates

Those of you who have been following Arrows for a while will know that I complied a Bucket List a while ago. For those of you who are new here, firstly, WELCOME! and secondly, you can have a look at my Bucket List here.

I am so excited to let you know that in the last 2 weeks I have managed to cross off two items, namely; Number 3 - Get a tattoo with my best friend and Number 19 - Have Wakaberry.

Earlier on today I mentioned in this post that I had gone off to get my dad a Father's Day present and that I was so excited and equally as nervous to get him this present.
My dad and I have an extremely special relationship - I wanted to do something to honor him this year and so instead of getting him a gift, I decided to get a tattoo as a tribute to him for Father's Day.

Growing up (and still to this day) my dad would say "I love you" and I would reply with "I love you more", he would then say "no, I love YOU more". This little argument would carry on for a while. The words "I love you more" have always been so special to me and to my relationship with my dad. I decided to get the French saying "Je T'aime Plus" tattooed onto my wrist. Je T'aime Plus means "I love you more".

The day before I flew home, I went with my friend, Emma, and I got it done. I was so nervous as this was my very first tattoo and I could not believe I was going through with it. I didn't tell a soul that I was getting it done as I wanted to surprise my parents. I had heard so much about how much tattoos hurt and I was pleasantly surprised when I didn't feel more than a tickle! In fact I think clipping my fingernails is more traumatic than getting my tattoo was.

During the drive home the next day, I casually showed my parents and I was so happy to see how supportive they were and how much they loved it! Their reactions meant so much to me because getting the tattoo as well as the meaning behind it was very important and special to me.

I couldn't be more happy with my tattoo - everyone is entitled to their own opinion on tattoos as well as my tattoo, but I'm here to say that I love it and I couldn't be happier with the way it turned out!
Forgive me for looking so terrible in this photo - I was a bundle of nerves!
Only minutes old and wrapped up in Cling Wrap for healing purposes.


The second item that I've managed to tick off my List in the last couple of days is "Have Wakaberry".

Wakaberry is a delightful little frozen yoghurt bar where you can choose your flavours of FroYo and then top it off with any toppings you can think of.

I have been wanting to try Wakaberry for so long and I was delighted when Clauds and I made our first trip to the new Wakaberry bar at our Mall yesterday. I had a mixture of Condensed Milk and Cheesecake FroYo and topped it off with crushed Oreos (of course!), Jelly Babies, Whispers and ChocCrunch Bits. It was delicious and I can't wait to go back for more!

Extremely slowly, but surely, I am managing to cross items off of my list. Doing this is allowing me to live in the moment and to enjoy the little aspects of life. Hopefully one day I'll be posting about crossing off the bigger items but for now, crossing the little ones off is just fine by me!

No comments:

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.