A LOOK BACK AT JULY

July 31, 2013
I know that this is said at the end of every month, but I'm going to go ahead and say it anyway - I cannot believe how quickly this month has flown by! I have always been told that as you get older, the years seem to go by faster and faster - I can now see the truth in this statement. It's frightening to think that in just a few short months we will be welcoming 2014.

Here are a few posts that you may have missed as well as some of this month's most popular posts:
Most Popular Posts This Month
I Have A Confession
So What Wednesday
My Life, 5 Years From Now
Why I Act
Least Popular Posts This Month
A Look Back At June
Wire(less)
Pretty Pastels

Also, while I have you all here, I have updated my "About Me" page so those of you who are new around here or even those of you who would like to know a little more about me, you can check that out over here.

Personally, July was a month full of love, laughs, relaxation and memories being made. My mid-year holiday took place the whole of July and I couldn't have imagined a better way to spend the month of July than with friends and family at home. Here are a handful of photos capturing Home this winter holiday.
Afternoon Walks Around The Farm
Liam Having A Chat With The Lovely Lady Who Looks After The Calves - Magamede





Home, Sweet Home



Charlie, Our Great (and great is he!) Dane
I hope that every single one of you had an amazing July and are ready for a blessed August!
x

No comments:

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.