So What! Wednesday

July 31, 2013
Another Wednesday means another chance to link up with Shannon at Life After I 'Dew' and say "so what" to all those things that we're not bothered by this Wednesday. Just a quick little side note - if you haven't visited Shannon's beautiful blog, you definitely should! She's got some really exciting things going on in her life right now, like the fact that she's about to give birth to a gorgeous baby boy any day now! How sweet and exciting?!
This Wednesday I am saying so what to the fact that I sit in my lectures and mentally style the hair of the girls in front of me while there I sit with a simple top-knot. Sitting right at the back of the lecture hall does this to people!
So what if I enjoy sitting alone at breakfast. People are very sweet by coming and sitting with me and I know I look lonely, but I promise that I do have friends ;) I just like to take those 20 odd minutes to sit by myself, collect my thoughts and prepare for the day. I'm not a terrible morning person, but I do value my alone time and breakfast is just one of those times where I like to be, well, alone.
So what if after approximately 6 months of lectures, only yesterday did I notice that our Head Student of our Res takes Drama with me. I'll tell you what, sitting at the very back of these lecture halls is proving to be rather interesting, I'm learning all sorts of wonderful things!
So what if negativity and negative people in general are really getting me down lately. There is so much to be grateful for and so much to rejoice in - is it too much to ask for people to be slightly more positive about life?
So what if I devote the amount of time that I do to Pinning onto my Wedding Board. Never mind the fact that I'm just shy of 20 and not even in a relationship. A girl can dream (and plan ahead), can't she? I mean with Pins and ideas as beautiful as these sourced from my Pinterest Boards, how can you not be inspired to plan ahead???




What are you saying 'so what!' to today? Link up with Shan and let the world know. Have an amazing Wednesday.
x

No comments:

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.