Wire(less)

July 22, 2013
I adore technology. 
It makes our lives so much easier. It brings our far-away loved ones a little closer. It connects us in ways we would never have imagined possible.
It also sometimes bombs out and leaves a girl without wireless network for 2 weeks *insert really, really sad face here*.

So for those of you who were wondering where I was for the last 2 and a half weeks, I didn't drop off of the face of the earth. Our wireless just decided that my last 2 weeks of holiday should be spent having some quality time with my precious family instead of blogging up a storm. But never fear - I am back and I cannot wait to share some lovely posts with you. I have missed you all so much!

x

2 comments:

  1. It's a sign - glad you got to spend the precious time with your family. Simply priceless... x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely say so! Funnily enough, the day I returned to Varsity it started working again :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.