Hello August!

August 01, 2013
August. A new month and another chance to start again.
Here are some really random facts about the month of August that I thought you all might enjoy:
  • The colour of August is brown. (Since when did months start having colours???)
  • The birth flowers for August are the poppy and the gladiolus.
  • August is International Picnic Month as well is International Peach Month.
  • Lemon Meringue Pie Day is on the 15th of August while August 30th is International Toasting Marshmallow Day. Yes, these are real things.
  • And lastly, August 13th is International Lefthanders Day. Seeing as I am left handed I guess I'll have to find some way to celebrate this odd day.
 I hope you all have a truly amazing and blessed August. I'm excited over the fact that we are slowly creeping out of Winter and into Spring. I can't wait to make the most of this month - before we know it, it'll be the end of another year yet again.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.