So What Wednesday

July 24, 2013


Wednesdays are always lovely for a number of reasons; firstly, I finish lectures at 12:20pm, we’re half way through the week and we get to link up with Shannon over at Life After I 'Dew' and say So What! to a number of things. This Wednesday I am forgiving myself for and saying so what to the following…

So what if I arrived back at Varsity on Sunday and I still haven’t unpacked some any of my luggage.

So what if I had promised myself I wasn’t going to miss a single lecture this term (pssht, who am I kidding?) and then this happened… So what if my alarm went off an hour late yesterday and I missed my first Drama lecture of the semester.

So what if I’m finding it a major mission to find something decent to wear everyday as well as do my make-up. Don’t get me wrong, I love looking presentable and I know that it is important to take pride in how you look, but sometimes it’s just easier to put my hair up in a bun, throw on a pair of tights, wash my face, brush my teeth and consider myself ready for the day. Of course I then walk around campus silently apologising for my puffy eyes to everyone walking past me. It’s tough being a girl, isn’t it?

So what if I took a two week break from Blogging and I didn’t really miss it. I did, however, miss reading the blogs that I follow. So what if I can relate to and consider these women in the blogosphere my friends? No, I’ve never met them, but isn’t it great how blogging can bring so many people together? I certainly think so! Not having access to internet for 2 weeks might have kept me from blogging, but it allowed me to spend some special time with my family over the last 2 weeks of my holiday. I made so many memories this holiday and I’m heart-sore that it is over, but I’m excited for a new semester and to be one step closer to my degree!

So what if I’m slightly obsessed with and caught up in the hype of this gorgeous new royal baby? Isn’t he just too adorable for words? So what if I got goosebumps while watching his debut last night? So what if I check my Twitter feed every 3 minutes for any updates about the little guy and so what if I get a little offended at Gareth Cliff’s tweets that rip people like me off? I’m pathetic, I know… and so what if I reeeeally don’t want them to call him George? Why do I even feel like I have a say in what his name should be? While we’re at it, I think they should throw in a Spencer somewhere in honour of Lady Di. Oh wow, it’s worse than I thought, isn’t it?




So what if I thought I had been left out of the Snail Mail Collective but in reality, I had just not seen the email confirming that I was included? By the way, for those of you that don’t know what the Snail Mail collective is, I’ll be doing a post on what exactly it is really soon, so be sure to check back here to find out more and take part in this really fun initiative. 

I think that’s all from me for now – don’t forget to link up with Shannon to see what others are saying so what to. Have an amazing Wednesday, and remember that “an arrow can only be shot forward by pulling it backward, so when life is dragging you back with difficultie,s it means it’s going to launch you into something great!”
x
 

No comments:

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.