Goodbye August, Hello September!

August 31, 2013
 August really was a goodie! I laughed daily. I road tripped with friends. I fell into the ocean. I celebrated two of my very best friends' birthday. I watched a beautiful sunset and shared a bottle of wine. I paraded around in my purple overall and supported my Varsity's rugby team. I turned to Clauds for support and in turn, I supported some of those closest to me. I cried and I learned and I loved every minute of it.

This September I am looking forward to being home with my family for a week and a half. Nothing beats the time I spend with them. I am looking forward to starting my last term of my 1st year at Rhodes. I am looking forward to celebrating my Dad's birthday as well as my bestie, Emma's birthday. I am looking forward to taking part in the Blogtember blogging challenge. I am looking forward to the memories that will be made and last but certainly not least, I am looking forward to all the beautiful blossoms that Spring ensures.

Here's some of Arrows' August posts that you may have missed:

4 Most Read Posts This Month:

Three Least Read Posts This Month:

And here's a few extremely random facts about the month of September that you will never, ever need to know:

1) The birthstone for September is the sapphire which symbolizes heaven.
2) September is the observatory month of the following: 
  •  Alcohol and Drug Addiction Recovery Month 
  • Apple Month
  • Chicken Month 
  • Cholesterol Education Month 
  • Infant Mortality Awareness Month 
  • Little League Month 
  • Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month 
  • School Success Month
3) September 16th is the most popular birthday in the world.
4) The colour of September is apparently blue. Again, I don't know who decides what colour each month is!

I hope every single one of you has a blessed September and remember "an arrow can only be shot forward by being pulled backwards" so embrace whatever is pulling you backwards for it is only preparing you for something wonderful!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE September! It's one of my favorite months of the year. Thank you for mentioning Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. That's my sorority's philanthropy and we're trying so much to promote it!

    And wow, that last quote. Totally applies to my life right now. More so than ever.

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.