Friday's Letters

Dear Jesus... You've given me so much to be grateful for this week. Thank you for reminding me of Your love for me each and every day. Thank You for the opportunity to be able to fly home today and spend a week with those most precious to me. Take us safely up into the air Lord, and just as safely right back down again please.

Dear Lack of Creativity... Now is not the time, my friend. You're certainly not helping our Drama Exam situation and you're doing nothing for my self confidence. To stand up on stage with your Prac group and have to hear that your concept is pathetic is so belittling. So if you could please disappear that would be fabulous.

Dear Family... I can't wait to land in Durbs in a couple of hours and be reunited with you again! I miss you so much when I'm away. When I'm surrounded by you my heart is truly full. I feel loved and cherished and regardless of where I am, if you're all there with me, I am home. Roll on 14:30pm, I cannot contain my excitement!

Dear Nadine... You're so special to me my friend. Thank you for constantly putting up with me, letting me live in your room and rearrange it to my own preferences, for not mocking my atrocious pool skills, for staying up until the early hours of the morning drinking coffee and reading books with me and lastly, for finding me hilarious on a daily basis.
Nadine and I.
Dear Time Spent at The Airport Today... I beg of you to be as uneventful as possible. The last few times Emma and I have flown together, things have not gone too well for her. In March it was the nauseating virus she picked up which saw her vomiting 3 weeks worth of meals (just about) into the airport flower beds and in June it was her laptop that got crushed. Lets just have a good, easy trip home, shall we?

Dear Liam... I can't wait to cover you in kisses baby boy. Your little grin as I walk out of the baggage collect melts my heart. I love you baby brother.

Dear Nic... I am so glad you're going to be home too this weekend. I was so sad over the fact that our holidays weren't over the same time and you being a termly boarder meant possibly not seeing you while I'm back in KZN. I'm so glad you're able to take a leave and spend some time with me. We have so much catching up to do brother!
The best brothers a girl could ask for - Nic and Liam.
Dear Donald and Gingie... Be prepared for some serious cuddle time, cool cats. I've missed you. You have been warned!

5 comments:

  1. Such a stunning post for a Friday!!!! Thank you for sharing...you actually brought me to tears, but tears of happiness!!! Enjoy your time home and have a fab weekend!!! Much love :) Mwah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're always so sweet to me, thank you!xx

      Delete
  2. This is a gorgeous post,hank you Meg(above) for sharing this post with me xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.