Hello Blogtember!

August 27, 2013
Friends, I am so excited for September! Why? Well besides the fact that Spring will finally be upon us and I will be home for a week or two, Jenni from Story of My Life is hosting another month-long blog challenge; Blogtember
 Remember her Blog Everyday In May challenge that I partook in back in May when my little blog was brand spanking new? Well here's another one for the month of September. It really is so much fun to partake in and it is a great way to get those creative juices flowing and to meet some amazing new bloggers. Pop over to Jenni's blog to find out more about this challenge. You should definitely think about taking part in it!

If you're new round these parts of the blogosphere, feel to click on some of the links below and they'll lead you to some of my posts that I wrote while the May challenge was happening.

1 comment:

  1. Ooohhh thanks for sharing - I'm definitely going to check it all out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.