June 01, 2013
I mentioned over here that for every day in June, I will be posting something I am grateful for, whether that be an obvious thing, a small thing or a really big thing. Whatever it may be, I'm choosing to acknowledge it and be grateful for it.

Today - June 1st - I am grateful for my sight. Yip, my sight.
I have been wearing glasses since the 10th Grade. I am slightly short sighted but other than that, there is nothing wrong with my eyes.

My step mom recently sent me a photo of a beautiful little girl of a family friend. In this picture she is smiling from ear to ear and holding my baby brother on her lap. This little girl is completely blind. Looking at the said photo just reminded me how grateful I am for my sight. Think about how different your life would be without sight!

What are you grateful for today?
Source

6 comments:

  1. Your blog is delightful! I love the little posters with scripture on them. Did you design them yourself?

    Linking from Aubrey's blog,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for getting in touch!
      I did not design the little images myself unfortunately, they were all sourced from Pinterest.
      If you're on Blogger, you can add my URL to your reading list.
      x

      Delete
  2. Oh, and how do I follow your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post :) I'm totally short sighted but glad I can see :) agree with your sentiment :)

    http://magicinacupcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Ashley and I am stopping by from the Aloha Friday Blog Hop. I am a Creative Graphics & Web Designer as well as an avid blogger. We would love it if you would stop by our blog/website at: www.ashleychapmandesigns.com/

    Thanks so much.

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to do that, Ashley.
      Thanks for getting in touch.
      x

      Delete

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.