Sundays at Qunu Falls

October 28, 2015
This last Sunday we celebrated our family friend, Lisa's birthday. We spent the day lounging by the pool at a resort not too far from home. We sipped on cocktails, baked in the sun, enjoyed a delicious lunch together and finished the day off with ice creams and Dipped Flakes. Being with the whole Cooper clan again was so much fun - it always is. They've been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. Lisa and Troy have a daughter, Kyra, who is just a couple of years younger than me. They also have two little boys around Liam's age so whenever we're all together its always loud and full of love. So grateful to have these people in my life.
















It's days like these that I'm so excited about being around for next year. Thankfully study leave worked out in a way that let me be here for this. So thankful for not having to miss out on any more special moments simply because of distance.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.