Easter 2015

April 06, 2015
Being a Christian means that Easter is a very precious time to me. I love taking the time to reflect on everything that Easter means to me and just delving that much deeper into my faith. The fact that I have a two year old brother makes this time of year all the more fun - egg hunts, the making of Easter baskets and the excitement he experiences is nothing short of heart-warming. 

This year all four of the Leahy siblings were together - I think that this was the first holiday we've been able to celebrate all together. Clauds and I woke up early on Easter Sunday and ran around the garden hiding delicious chocolate eggs. She always does the best job at organising little hunts and decorating the garden. My grandparents then joined us for a breakfast of coffee, muffins and hot cross buns on the patio before the much anticipated hunt began.

Later on in the morning we made our way to my aunt and uncle's home for a lovely Easter lunch. It was a beautiful day spent with family and as always, many memories were made and jokes were shared. I say it all the time, but I never want to let myself forget it - I am so blessed to live the life I do with the family that I have.

I cannot wait to one day have my own little family to celebrate Easter with. I dream of days where my husband and I head off to Church with our kiddies to listen to the amazing story of how He died for us. I want to form our own little Easter traditions, host Easter lunches in my own home and just be given the opportunity to love on some sweet, sweet people. There's so much to look forward to in this little life of mine!

And now for a couple of pictures of our happy day...









1 comment:

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.