Blog Everyday In May 2.0

May 02, 2014
If you've been around these parts for a while, you may remember Jenni's Blog Everyday In May challenge that took place this time last year. I had just started this little blog of mine (I can't believe it's almost a year old already) and so partaking in the challenge was a really nice way to ease my way into the world of blogging.

This May there is yet another Blog Everyday In May challenge, only this time it is being hosted by Sunday over at Love Happy Daily. Basically, bloggers are given a list of prompts to write their posts from for every day in May. I have decided to take part in this challenge once again - whether I'll be able to get a post up everyday is another story, but I'm excited to see how it goes. I'm clearly a day late to the party and so without wasting any more time let's just straight into yesterday's prompt shall we?  

Goal Setting.

I'm a happy go lucky kind of girl, and yet at the same time I really am a planner. I so look forward to life - to my future. I spend so much time day dreaming about my future and I often need to remind myself to pause and just enjoy the now. I have this picture in my head of where I would like my life to be in 5 years and I believe in order to get to the places we want to be at, we need to set goals. I have both long-term and short-term goals, but I thought that today I'd share some of my goals for this week.

It is indeed true; I set myself daily and weekly goals. I know this may seem silly to some, but I feel so much more organised and in control of everything if I can fall asleep at night knowing that I achieved what I'd set out to do that day.

Goals for the week of 28 April - 4 May:
  • Get that ass of yours into the gym at least three times this week. (I did pretty well with this one - I've been twice this week for an hour each time. I'm planning on going again tomorrow to make my three times goal. I'm stiff today though in the strangest places!)
  • Get started on that Gender Psychology assignment on Sunday and have it finished this coming weekend. (Argh, this one not so much... I started it on Sunday but I haven't worked on it since, I'll definitely need to finish that this weekend.)
  • Shave your legs! (Oh how I hate this task. Proud to say I'm no longer wooly!)
  • Do two loads of laundry. (Done and done. The Res system for doing laundry really is not fun, not to mention how long the machines take. Bleh.)
  • Book driving lessons. (I know, can you believe I still haven't gotten round to doing my driver's? It's really such a mission in my life to not have had it done yet. I had a lesson on Wednesday but my instructor didn't arrive and so I've got a catch up one tomorrow morning thankfully.)
  • Be still. (Jesus and I needed to spend a bit of alone time together this week. I was still, I needed it and it was wonderful.)
  • Post that letter. (Haven't gotten round to doing this yet. I really need to do this soon though!)
So those are just some of the little goals I set myself for this week. Are you partaking in the challenge or is it not really your thing? Let me know in the comments below so I can pop over and check out your posts :)

No comments:

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.