Happy Easter!

April 18, 2014

Happy Easter to all of you lovely readers!
Whether you celebrate Easter or not, I hope that your long weekend is filled with joy and that you are surrounded by those that you love most.

This is the first year that I'm not spending Easter with any of my family due to Varsity term dates. It feels strange being separated from my family on a holiday that is so important to us, but it is just another one of those things that shows me just how much I am growing up, becoming an adult and beginning my own life. Although I may not be with my family this Easter, I'm not going to be spending the long weekend alone in my Res room (thank goodness for that)! My closest friend, Emma and I are heading away for the long weekend with her parents. I adore her family and have been very close with them since 2008, so they're definitely a good second to being with my family ;) 
I'm so grateful that they've included me in this mini-holiday and I cannot wait to spend some time away from campus, have some decent food and just relax with some truly lovely people.
Hopefully Em and I can convince her parents to hide our eggs for us so we can run around the garden searching for them and then come and sit back down and pretend we're adults again!

Have a happy and safe weekend, friends.
x

No comments:

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.