Early Morning Thoughts

March 11, 2014
These are just a few of my early morning thoughts that run through my head before I've even managed to open my eyes... 

source
  • I would feel so much more in control of today if I'd just bothered to shave my legs last night.
  • How important is it that I go to the first lecture of the day?
  • How long until lunch?
  • Why must the girl a floor above me insist on playing Beyonce so loudly and so early?
  • I really need to invest in softer sheets.
  • I shouldn't have slept with my windows open last night. My throat will pay for it for the rest of the day.
  • I should reach over for my phone and try to reply to the 6 Whatsapps that I would have received at 5am. They will all be from Dillyn. 2 of them will be pictures of hot girls who spend every day in the gym (motivation or mockery on his part?) and the rest will be lyrics to some god awful Immortal Technique song.
  • How long until lunch?
  • How many times can I press the snooze button before I seriously have to get up?
  • Did I seriously just dream about marrying Oscar Pistorious? Did I really sob all the way down the aisle, not for fear of being murdered by my soon to be husband, but because someone else chose all the music for my wedding and my opinion wasn't even considered?
  • How long until lunch?
  • At some point I really need to take my clean laundry out of the wash basket and place it into my cupboard so that the dirty laundry has a home.
  • How did that pillow land up being underneath my feet?
  • How long until lunch?
What are some of the things that you think about before getting up and starting your day? I'd love to hear them - drop me a comment or join in on the fun and make a post of your own!

No comments:

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.