Friday's Letters


Dear Week... 
You went by so quickly - thank you for being so good to me. You've left me feeling settled in (in fact it feels like I never really left), in control of my little life and just generally, all round, good. 

Dear Clauds... 
I miss you, Mama Bear. Thank you for the phone call and everything you did this week that left me feeling loved and protected by you. I could not have asked God for a better mother. I want you to know that I feel the ways you show your love towards me and I am grateful for them. I love it when you send me hilarious Pins each day - it puts a smile on my face and just know that even though we're half a country apart, I sit here alone in my room laughing at my computer screen just as you do back home.

Dear Dad... 
I know that you say you're doing perfectly fine after your surgery - you're so strong and you'll do anything to prevent me from worrying about you while I'm at varsity. You forget, however, that I have a Gogo who means well, but who loves a good old chat, and she tells me you're battling and in pain. I hope you heal up soon and that you're back to yourself in no time. I'm thinking about you!

Dear Gym... 
I was finally able to sign up this week and I couldn't be enjoying my early morning and late night sessions any more. I feel so great after a good workout and I'm so happy that I'm committed and driven towards this goal of mine. I just wish the weight would drop off a little quicker!

Dear Parenthood...
Why are you so addictive? Your episodes leave me in fits of giggles one minute, and then with big, hot, fat tears streaming down my face the next. Best. Series. Ever.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man I am also SUCH a fan of Parenthood! LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.