The Little Moments

December 17, 2013

Want to know what makes me truly happy? The little moments that life offers. In my 20 years there have been many big, life changing moments that will always rank in my top 10, however, I firmly believe that what makes life worth smiling about are those small, seemingly insignificant moments.

One of these "moments" has been taking place continuously for the last week or so at about 6:21 am every morning... Every morning at around the above mentioned time, I will be fast asleep in my bed and I will be awoken by the sound of two tiny little fists banging on my door. These knocks are accompanied by a  tiny, excited little voice shouting "Whoo! Whoo!" The door then opens and in crawls little Liam with the biggest smile on his face, exposing three tiny pearly whites. Onto my bed he hops and there we sit having our morning cuddles.

You guys, I am NOT a morning person but let me tell you, I cannot think of a better way to wake up! What made you smile today?

No comments:

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.