Merry Christmas

December 22, 2013

Hi Internet Friends

This really is my favourite time of the year. My gifts are all wrapped and are patiently waiting to be put under our beautiful tree on Christmas Eve. The gammon, ice cream (brownie and Chuckles flavour, might I add) and many other forms of delicious-ness are sitting in the freezer eagerly waiting to make their way to my hips and soon, very soon, my family will all be under one roof as we celebrate the birth of our sweet Lord.

We're having Christmas at our house this year. It's usually at our house because its the biggest as well as the fact that Dad usually has to do dairy at 5am and then again at 3pm - #lifeofafarmer. Gogs is in Australia (and has been for the last 6 weeks) with the other side of the family and so she won't be joining us this year but she'll be home on the 27th. Other than that, all of the family will be together and that makes this little heart of mine rather happy. This Christmas is a special one as it's Liam's first Christmas at home - yay for not having little Lemon Drop in the NICU anymore!

This is my last post for the year as I plan to soak up every moment with the fam-dam over the next few special days. I will be posting again just after the 1st (right before my birthday on the 3rd - yaaaay!) but I just wanted to wish every one of you a blessed and safe Christmas and a wonderful New Year. I hope you cherish every moment of this season and that 2013 has been everything you could have hoped for and more.

All my love, hugs and Christmas cheer,
Shan
X

PS: I'm leaving you with a couple of snaps of Liam helping me decorate the tree and then taking it upon himself to eat the ornaments just because he's the sweetest little bean I've ever seen.

No comments:

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.