Friday's Letters

November 08, 2013
Dear Everyone... Guess what I did this week? A Pinterest DIY craft. I know. I am not very creative at all when it comes to crafts and I seriously didn't ever think that Arrows would see finished products come off of my DIY board, but here we are. Emma and I went for lunch at a little coffee shop on Tuesday and all of a sudden I felt like making something. We were inspired by this pin as well as this one.  
The pins we were inspired by. Via.
So off we trotted to buy ourselves some mason jars, squeezy bottles and paint. It really wasn't difficult, I mean the most stressful part was probably deciding on what colour paints to buy, but I'm rather proud of myself. I think I did pretty well for my first ever DIY craft. They're making beautiful little vases and pen holders and I love the way they look in my room.



Dear Anthropology Exam... I'm not sure how to feel about how you went. I suppose I didn't walk away from you feeling completely despondent and worried so that's a good thing!

Dear Clauds and Liam... You made my day earlier on this week with your whatsapp saying "We're missing you so we're sitting in your room" accompanied by a selfie of the two of you on my bed. It really is the small and silly things like this that I love about the two of you so much.

Dear Baby Smith... Welcome to the world little cousin! You kept us all waiting well past your due date but I'm so happy that my tiniest and newest first cousin has finally made his way into this beautiful world. I was really hoping that you'd pop out while I was home last week, but I'm looking forward to meeting you when I get back. I love the fact that our family is growing.

Dear Lord... To be completely honest, I'm struggling with being patient with people this week. I ask that you show me how I can work on this and show people as much grace as you have shown me. Other than that, I've really enjoyed our chats this week.


No comments:

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.