Baby Name Tag Part 2

November 08, 2013
Here is the second part of my baby name tag! If you missed the first part you can catch it over here.

7. Top 3 boy names?
These top three questions are difficult for me because they change all the time. Right now I'm loving Finn, Reid and Cohen.

8. Top 3 girl names? 
My number one girl's name is Gaia (pronounced Guy-ah). I would probably spell it the way it is pronounced just to avoid confusion and trouble with pronouncing it. Guy is a family name on Clauds' side and there is a little boy named Guy back home and his nickname is Guyzie which I just adore. I love this girl's take on Guy. My second top girl name would probably be Emerson and lastly, Georgiana... Oh my goodness, I don't know. I like so many!

9. Favourite celebrity baby name?
Kristen Bell and Dax Shepard named their baby girl Lincoln which I really like. My favourite boy celeb inspired name is Ever, Alanis Morissette's son. I really love Ever as it is so different and I find myself shying away from extremely popular names.
10. Ultimate guilty pleasure name?  
I have so many of these! Here are just a few of the names that I adore but would never name my children; Olive, Jemima, Poppy, Rett, River and Hades. Hades as in Hell. Yes. I love the way it sounds but would never use just because of what it means.

11. Most hated baby names? 
I'm not sure if there are any that I really hate. I'm just not too fond of anything I've heard a million times.

12. Choose a baby name based on a food/drink. 
As previously mentioned, Milo - one of my favourite drinks!

13. Choose a baby name based on a month. 
I like April for a girl. But only just.

14. Choose two second names for both a boy and a girl. 
If I ever have a son his second name is going to be my Dad's name; Russel. I also really like Quest as a boy's second name. I would give my daughter Cate (meaning "pure", how beautiful?) as her second name. I like the different spelling with the use of the C instead of a K. I would probably go with a Grace, Ever or Wren for another second name.

15. Choose a baby name that is already in your family. 
Patrick is a family name that I would like to use one day. It is Liam's second name as well as my late grandpa's second name. Clauds' sister's name is Courtney Joy and I love that combination.

So that's all for this name tag - there are tonnes of them out there and this one really was fun to answer! If you're keen to steal any of these names, please do, it's not like I'm going to be needing them any time soon at all!

No comments:

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.