Well, that's a wrap - almost.

October 25, 2013
DONE! Done, done and done. With lectures as a first year that is. I cannot believe how quickly it is all going. It honestly feels like last week that my dad and I were driving into Grahamstown with knots in both of our stomachs my stomach and making our way around campus trying to find where I was going to be living for the next couple of years. And now here I sit - a full year of lectures under my belt and one step closer to being a big girl. We'll just ignore the fact that over the next month I have a handful of exams that actually determine whether I get into second year or not. Whatevs.

I'm excited. I'm excited for lectures to be over and done with and for the rest of this year to get a move on. From here on out things are going to get pretty exciting up until the end of the year. I'm heading home on Monday for a quick 5 days just because we have the week off from any academic commitments and it SUCKS being away from home for over three months, so why not?

I hope you're all having a lovely Friday - what are your weekend plans?
x

No comments:

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.