Smiling on a Saturday

October 05, 2013
This Saturday I am smiling for the following reasons...
  • Our Drama tutor was moved to tears when we showed her our piece for our exam this Thursday. Yay yay yay!
  • We only had a half hour rehearsal today for the above mentioned exam piece.
  • I did pretty well in a Psychology term essay that I thought I'd bombed out in.
  • I went for tea with Em yesterday. Time spent with her in a little coffee shop is always wonderful.
  • I managed to consume almost 2l of water yesterday... This girl really, really battles to drink water, so I was rather proud of myself. Here's to the beginning of clean eating!
  • I had a long phone call with my Dad yesterday where we just chatted and chatted about random things. Love that man.
  • Our Res is having their termly Res braai tonight. Yay for not having to consume Res food tonight.
  • This time next week my Drama Practical exams will be done and I'll never have to be assessed on my acting abilities again.
What's causing you to smile today? Drop me a comment and let me know :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend my friends!

No comments:

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.