Smiling on a Saturday

September 21, 2013
Source
Today I am smiling because...

It is so beautifully sunny outside - a welcome change after yesterday's icy winds and dark, grumpy clouds.
I managed to clean, organise and sort my entire bedroom in under two hours last night. I'm now feeling so much more at ease in my little space.
I am in a productive mood this weekend! I have a couple of assignments due for Monday and I'm so ready to get them done and to be able to tick them off of my to do list.
I opened an email from my Anthropology department and riiiight at the very end of the email it says that due to Tuesday being a South African public holiday, all Anthro tutorials for next week are cancelled. Yay for being able to sleep in on Monday!
And lastly, today I am smiling because through the littlest things, God is reminding me that I am healthy and blessed and that is reason enough on it's own to smile!

What is causing you to smile this Saturday? 
x

No comments:

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.