Rain Check?

September 26, 2013
It's one of the very last days of Blogtember today and I absolutely adore today's prompt; "Go to a coffee shop. Order a favorite drink. Write about what makes you happy and what makes you sad. Or write about anything you'd like!"
Things have been getting really busy in this little life of mine lately and so I'm definitely going to have to take a rain check on this topic. It will be done I promise, as one of my favorite things to do is sit in a beautiful little coffee shop and write. Are you taking part in this prompt today? Even if you aren't a blogger I suggest you take 30 minutes to yourself today, removed from your every day happenings and from the people that you're usually surrounded by. Nothing is more refreshing than to get to know yourself a little better.

 But for now, I must be off to a Voice tutorial! I hope you're all having a lovely day and I will be back with my coffee shop post soon soon!

2 comments:

  1. I often spend time alone at different places, as I get so caught up in parenting and wife-ing and friending and familying that I forget about Gaelyn-ing!!! Such a fan!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so important to make time for that "me" time. Keeps us all from going a little crazier ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.