Diet Coke and So Whats

September 18, 2013
It has been a while since I linked up with Shannon for a So What! Wednesday and today shall just be a short little one seeing as I already complied this pretty content heavy - well, photo-wise at least - post today. 

This Wednesday I am saying "So What!" to all sorts of things...
So what if in the last 3 days I've consumed 5 diet cokes? I feel an addiction approaching. Hey, at least its diet!
Hello, beautiful!
 So what if I'm feeling stressed and overwhelmed for reasons that shouldn't be afforded the pleasure of making me feel so down?  
So what if I'm not too sure if I'm liking this whole being an adult and having to grow up thing but at the same time I'm craving the future? 
So what if I've played so much Candy Crush over the last few days that I'm dreaming about it and every time I close my eyes I still see the game playing in my head.
So what if last night, while compiling today's To Do list, I added a few tasks that I have already completed just to have the pleasure of crossing them off (oh come on, you know you do it too)!
So what if I got really annoyed by being woken up at 6am yesterday when I only had to be up at 8am. Living in a house with 140 other women is not always pleasant my friends, I'll tell you that for free!!
And lastly, so what if I've given up the hopes of achieving a first for my year end Drama practical exam and so what if I can feel that once so evident flame of passion flickering out just a little? I don't know, maybe that's not the case, maybe it's just this awful funk that I'm in. But whatever it is, it better pass soon. For now I'll just focus on happy things and continue to be grateful for all the amazing things in my life such as these Grahamstown sunsets, God's unconditional love that I'm reminded of daily, comfy pajama pants and a vending machine full of diet coke awaiting my caress.
Have a lovely Hump Day my friends.
x

No comments:

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.