A Tad Late, But Here's Blogtember's September 9th.

September 10, 2013
Monday's Blogtember topic called for us to complete this simple personality test and then comment on our results. I have to say, I was shocked at just how perfectly my results reflected who I am. I am so glad that I did this test as it has given me a better understanding of who I am and why I feel and react to certain things the way that I do.

According to the test, I am an ISFJ. I am 75% Feeling, 56% Introvert, 12% Sensing and 11% Judging.  Here are a few snippets of my results that I feel describe me perfectly...

  • ISFJs are characterized above all by their desire to serve others, their "need to be needed."
  • ISFJs are often unappreciated, at work, home, and play. Ironically, because they prove over and over that they can be relied on for their loyalty and unstinting, high-quality work, those around them often take them for granted--even take advantage of them.
  • ISFJs often live by the following statement; "If you want it done right, do it yourself".
  • In the workplace, ISFJs are methodical and accurate workers, often with very good memories and unexpected analytic abilities; they are also good with people in small-group or one-on-one situations because of their patient and genuinely sympathetic approach to dealing with others.
  • While their work ethic is high on the ISFJ priority list, their families are the centers of their lives. ISFJs are extremely warm and demonstrative within the family circle--and often possessive of their loved ones, as well.
  • ISFJs have a few close friends. They are extremely loyal to these, and are ready to provide emotional and practical support at a moment's notice.
  • They hate confrontation; if you get into a fight, don't expect them to jump in after you.
Anyone that knows me really well will tell you that these above points are exactly me! I cannot even explain how accurately this test described me. If you have not completed the test I would definitely recommend that you pop over here and do it. You never know, you might find out something new about yourself!
 

1 comment:

  1. So interesting hey, mine was also 100% right!!!! Check mine out (Very different to yours! http://gaelynsheartofiron.blogspot.com/2013/09/blogtember-personality-test.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.