10 Things I Will Never Grow Out Of - #1

August 01, 2013
This year, being my first year at University, has been a year of change for me. It has caused me to become extremely responsible and independent and I am proud of just how much I am growing. With all that being said, there will always be those certain things that no matter how old I get, I will never grow out of! Over the next few days I will be sharing 10 things that I will never grow out of. Feel free to join me in this or to drop a comment below letting me know what things YOU will never grow out of - we all have them!

The first item on my list of things that I'll never grow out of is...
  1. Bubble Baths. Do any of you have that one (or maybe more) smells/scents that just take you right back to a particular moment in your life when you smell them? I do. This particular smell is that of the Matey Bubble Bath. As a little girl I would spend hours in a Matey Bubble-filled bath. No matter what the time or place, if I close my eyes, I can still smell this lovely smell that takes me right back to my childhood. Bubble baths are my guilty pleasure and always will be. I am not ashamed to admit that at the age of almost 20, I will walk into Clicks, pass by all the Radox, Oh So Heavenly and whatever other bubble bath brand there is and purchase a bottle of Matey Bubble Bath (the princess one of course)!

1 comment:

  1. That is adorable, nothing more luxurious than a bubble bath! I haven't had one in ages... x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.