Good Question

August 18, 2013
Sunday already... Am I the only one that feels that Mondays are rolling around faster and faster each week? I can't believe it's the start of another week tomorrow.
I hope you're all having a restful Sunday and that your weekend has been filled with smiles and a whole bunch of relaxation.

I've had another pretty busy weekend - last weekend was non-stop fun with our trip to Port Alfred and this weekend was Tri-Var 2013. Tri-Var is basically an inter-varsity sports festival between Rhodes, NMMU and Fort Hare. Rhodes students will use any excuse to dress up and go crazy and Tri-Var just happens to be one of their favorite events. So on Friday we finished painting our overalls purple, got into the festivities and had fun dancing into the early hours of Saturday morning. At about 9am on Saturday a bunch of friends and I made our way to Port Elizabeth (where this year's Tri-Var was being held) and we spent the day watching rugby and supporting our teams. It was a really long day but it was an experience and lots of memories were made.
Emma and I
This is my "I am tired, I don't really understand what's going on in this game and I want to go home" face. Hot, isn't it?
 Today I managed to sleep in for a little while (yay!) but now that I'm up I need to get a few assignments and essays done for this coming week and then I have a meeting with my Drama group for our end of year exam piece (how scary is it that we're already having to prepare for our end of year pieces? It felt like just the other day that I was unpacking my Res room for the first time and taking part in Orientation Week). So there's another busy day... I'm really missing my relaxed weekends. All I want to do is hop onto my bed and watch a couple of episodes of Friends or Cougar Town but it feels like I've just been going full-steam ahead for the last month or so. Hopefully things will start slowing down as this term draws to an end over the next couple of weeks.

So, what has any of this got to do with this post's title, "Good Question"? Well if you've been following Arrows for a little while you would have noticed that on Sundays I like to link up with Ash from A Complete Waste of Make Up for 'Sunday Social'. Basically it's a fun link up where she posts 5 questions and you answer them. It's a fun and lighthearted link up -perfect for a weekend post. But the questions posed for today are really good questions. Questions that require some soul searching and a little more thought than usual. So I thought, why not bend the rules a little? Instead of answering Ashley's questions today, I'm going to be answering them throughout the course of next week. That way I can do the questions justice and answer them truthfully and with a bit of substance. So pop over here tomorrow to see my answer to the first question; what is something you’ve always wanted to do but are afraid of?

Have a beautiful Day of Rest, friends!
xx

No comments:

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.