Friday's Letters

July 26, 2013
Dear Varsity... It's really good to be back. I'm inspired and feeling refreshed and the first week of this semester has gone well. It's lovely to be back with my special friends and to be able to hop into bed and tell myself that a day done and dusted is a day closer to gaining my degree, reaching my dream and being able to provide for myself.

Dear Sweet Jesus... Why do you seem so far away from me lately? I feel as if I am in a rut with You at the moment, especially regarding my Bible readings. Won't You give this girl with such a heart after You a little inspiration and affirmation?

Dear Special Friend Currently Going Through A Rough Time... I know the pain you're dealing with right now and I want you to know that when I'm asking how you're doing, I'm really asking. I'm asking because I care and because I'm prepared to listen and comfort. I cannot help you if you don't let me in. But I also understand that sometimes you just don't feel like letting anyone in. I respect that.

Dear Readers... Your comments make my day. Thank you for always being so very sweet to me!

Dear Gogo... Happy birthday, Gogs. I love you very, very much and I hope you feel blessed beyond measure today.

Dear Little Brother... I cannot believe you're going to be 8 months old in a couple of days. You've grown so strong and you've come such a long way since those heartbreaking months in the NICU. The way you giggle and babble melts my heart and I couldn't be happier that you're in our lives at this exact moment in time. Just look at how adorable you are in this photo. I miss being away from you already!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck for this next semester Shan! Before you know it, you will be back home with your little brother and on holiday again x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.