Pinspiration - RED

June 20, 2013
red  
/red/
Adjective
Of a color at the end of the spectrum next to orange and opposite violet, as of blood, fire, or rubies: "her red lips".
Noun
Red color or pigment: "the reds and browns of wood".    

I found myself being drawn to red this week - I've had red matte nails for the last few days, I bought a red shirt a few days back and I then noticed how I'd pinned a whole lot of different pins but they all had elements of red in them.
All images are taken from my Pinterest boards. Pop on over and have a look at them - you might find something you like.
Here are a few of my RED inspired pins that I thought I'd share with you.







No comments:

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.