My Week In Pictures

Wow - what a week! This last week has been so incredibly busy and I haven't stopped smiling since Monday. 
Monday saw me finish my exams, Tuesday was spent packing my bags, Wednesday I caught a flight back home and was finally reunited with my parents and baby brother, Liam, Thursday was a day of giggles with little Liam and catch up chats with my step mom and today I'm off to watch Courts (my 8 year old aunt - I know, how adorable is it that I have a tiny little step aunt?) in her final school assembly for the term. A very busy week indeed, but I'll let the photographs do the talking!
1) The Cathedral in Grahamstown. This photo was snapped while Emma, Amy and I took a little study break and went shopping at Clicks for nail polish and toiletries.

 2) Em, Amy and I had a wine and pizza evening the night before Amy headed home. Don't judge the wine in coffee mugs - the student life calls for improvisation!

3) Having a Mugg and Bean cappuccino at the airport while waiting to board my flight back home.
 4) Our plane.

 
5) I never get sick of spending the duration of my flights fascinated by the view outside of my window!
6) If you haven't already, meet my little brother - Liam Patrick. He melts my heart and I am so excited to finally be home and to be able to spend time with him again. Today he had his first ever taste of gem squash. Hasn't he got the sweetest little face?

I hope you all had a wonderful week and enjoy your weekend!
xx

No comments:

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.