Father's Day

June 16, 2013
Dad and I in 2011 on holiday.
Happy Father's Day to the most incredible Dad a girl could ever ask for! 
(Seriously though, those of you who think you've got the best Dad in the world are seriously disillusioned - and I say this with love, dear readers!)

Watching the Sharks at the Currie Cup Final in Durban, 2011.
My Hero.
My Rock.
My Confidant.
My Problem Solver.
My Ever-Hilarious Dad.

On holiday in early 2012.
I hope you have the most wonderful Father's Day, Dad. 

My Dad and I when I was about 2 years old.
While I'm heart sore that I won't be able to spend the day with you, I'm so looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday. 

Messing around in a coffee shop in 2012.
You are so special to Liam, Bridge and Nic and myself and we appreciate everything you do for us.

At my Matric Ball in 2012.
I thank you for not only being my Dad and guiding me through life, but I thank you for being one of my best friends as well. 

Holding my little brother, Liam (who was 2 months premature) in December 2012. Liam was in the NICU for a month and only my Dad and Clauds (my step-mom) were allowed to hold/touch him.
I trust you with all that I am and I know that I can always count on you. 

Father-Daughter Dance at my Matric Dance.
I thank God each and every day that He chose you to be my Daddy. 

Messing around and hitching a ride on the back of the security guard's golf cart while visiting Clauds and Liam in hospital just after Liam was born.
 I love you so, so much!

No comments:

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.