My Bucket List

June 01, 2013
My very own Bucket List, compiled with love and a heart full of hopes and dreams.

  1. Fall in love.
  2. Carve my name into a tree with the one I love.
  3. Get a tattoo with my best friend (either beside me or together).
  4. Let go of a floating lantern.
  5. Dye my hair red.
  6. Go camping with friends.
  7. Watch the sun rise on a beach.
  8. Have a bonfire on a beach.
  9. Add a lock to the love lock bridge in Paris.
  10. Meet a celebrity.
  11. Be kissed at the top of a ferris wheel.
  12. Travel to the USA.
  13. Watch baby turtles hatch.
  14. Travel to Ireland.
  15. Swim with dolphins.
  16. Become a mom.
  17. Send a message in a bottle.
  18. Get a degree.
  19. Have Wakaberry.
  20. Travel to France.
  21. Spend New Years Eve in New York City.
  22. Zip line into water.
  23. See the Statue of Liberty.
  24. Get married.
  25. Ride a bicycle in Amsterdam.
  26. Lie down in the middle of a road with friends in the middle of the night.
  27. Swim with sharks.
  28. Get my very own kitten.
  29. Donate blood.
  30. Be retweeted by someone famous.
  31. Try Starbucks.
  32. Dance with my Dad at my wedding.
  33. Be kissed under The Bean.
  34. Roadtrip with friends.
  35. Be kissed under the Eiffel Tower.
  36. Get my license. 
  37. Make a wish in the Trevi Fountain.
  38. Be a Bridesmaid.
  39. Go to Bora Bora.
  40. Have a huge water balloon fight.
  41. Make a rainbow cake.
  42. Receive 1 red rose.
  43. Find a 4 leaf clover.
  44. Let a snowflake land on my tongue.
  45. Put mentos in Coke.
  46. Write a letter to myself and open it 10 years later. I wrote a letter to myself in 2011, I now just have to wait and wait and wait...
  47. Visit the Walk of Fame.
  48. See P!nk live.
  49. Go on a carnival date.
  50. Attend a concert.
  51. Go on a midnight stroll in Paris.
  52. See Adele live.
  53. Bake something at midnight with someone I love.
  54. Plant a tree.
  55. See Mumford and Sons live.
  56. Visit Carlo's Bakery.
  57. Go Zorbing.
  58. Spend Christmas in NYC.
  59. See Ed Sheeran live.
  60. Build a gingerbread house.
  61. Go to the top of the Empire State Building.
  62. See Coldplay live.
  63. Go snorkeling.
  64. Breathe in helium. 
  65. Move off campus.
  66. Play messy Twister.
  67. Inspire someone.
  68. Put a secret in a balloon and let it fly away.
  69. Create and donate 30 children's Christmas shoe boxes.

2 comments:

  1. I like this list! Starbucks is okay but I have found several coffees in grocery stores that are better. I also don't care for the snobby, better-than-you attitudes at some of the locations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the head's up, Robin!:)
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.