52WoBwaP - 10 Things I Live For {or can't live without}

It's the second week of the 52 Weeks of Blogging with a Purpose blogging series and this week's topic is "10 Things I Live For".

There are many, many things that I live for/can't live without/make my world go round and today - in no particular order - I am sharing 10 of them with you!

1, 2 and 3.
Why am I grouping the first 3 of my ten things together, you might ask? Well, firstly, because these three are possibly the most important to me and possibly the three things that are most obvious - these are the three answers that almost everyone gives when asked what they cannot live without; JESUS, FAMILY and FRIENDS.
I am a lover and follower of Christ and I live each day for Him. He is my rock and my savior and I could not imagine a day without His grace and love.
My family is huge. I have such an amazing relationship with my dad as well as my step mom and her family. My step mom is one of my best friends and I am so blessed to have the relationship that I do with her. Her family have accepted my dad and his children as their family - I love the fact that there is no such thing as "step" family members in our very special family.
The Leahy sisters holding their brothers.

The littlest member of our family - my brother, Liam.
My friends are equally important. You cannot choose your family, but you can choose your friends, and for me, I choose to make my friends part of my family. 
Sarah and I

Jess, Holly, Me and Sarah.
4.
ALONE TIME.
I love being around people and being sociable but I go crazy if I don't take a few minutes each day to just be by myself, collect my thoughts and just be...

5.
THE LITTLE MOMENTS
These little moments can be anything - the first cuddle of the morning with my 7 month old brother, the smell of my best friend's brownies wafting through the house while we sit on the couch watching movies, sitting on the back veranda with Clauds, my step mom, text messages from my Dad, driving down the road with my best friend while we sing along to some of our favorite songs. These moments are what make life lovely - we're often so busy waiting for the BIG moments - weddings, graduations, the birth of our children etc etc, we forget to revel in the small moments.

After 5 somewhat serious things, I've chosen to share 5 slightly silly and little things that I could possibly (who are we kidding? I could most definitely...) live without.

6.
KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS.
I'm not even ashamed to admit this. I ADORE the Kardashians, I follow their every move and I try my best not to miss an episode. I think they're so beautiful and I'm fascinated by them. Scott is hilarious, Kim is sometimes slightly pathetic, Mason is adorable and Khloe is too funny for words.

7.
OREOS, BROWNIES, CHOCOLATE, CHICKEN, BURGERS, BUTTERNUT... any food, really.
 I don't even think this needs an explanation.

8.
PINTEREST.
I don't think this needs an explanation either! Follow me over here. 

 9.
UGGS.
So many of my friends and family members hate Uggs but that does not stop me from owing pairs and pairs.

10.
COME DINE WITH ME.
 First of all, David Lamb (the narrator) is hysterical and secondly, I love cooking and having people over at my home. It's just a wonderful show!

Link up with Becky and see what others can't live without.

No comments:

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.