Pinspiration - LACE

June 26, 2013
It is no secret that I am completely in love with Pinterest. I have been for about the last year or so, and I fall more and more in love with it every. single. day.
Here are a few of my favorite LACE inspired pins from this week. 
If you like what you see, pop on over and follow me on Pinterest here.



There is just something about lace that really makes me feel like such a lady. I love how beautiful and delicate it is. All the above photos were taken from my Pinterest boards
What inspired you or caught your eye on Pinterest this week? Drop me a comment below and let me know or leave me your link and I'd be happy to pop across and follow you.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.