I Have A Degree!

December 15, 2015
After three long years of hard work, copious amounts of coffee, tears, frustration, a few failed tests and essays, a few more passed tests and essays and many happy moments I am finally able to say that I officially have a degree under my belt.

Results were eventually released this afternoon and I couldn't be happier. My efforts have finally paid off! Grateful for these results, grateful for parents who've worked incredibly hard to make my dreams come true, grateful for this season, grateful for this life.


1 comment:

  1. YIIPPEE YAY!! WOO HOO!!
    CONGRATULATIONS gorgeous girl - I am so so proud of you!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.