Anyone Out There?

July 21, 2014
In the last three months, I have put up a whopping total of three blog posts. Impressive, right? Life has been nothing short of crazy and I have so much that I'm longing to write about and to share with each of you - and write and share I shall, but for now, here's what today looked like...

Today I... woke up at 4:30am, in my bed at home.

Today I... ran across our frost covered lawn in the darkness of the early winter morning to get my car out of the garage and load up the last of my bags.

Today I... shared one last cup of coffee with my parents before kissing them goodbye and letting them know that I would call them as soon as I got to the Engen One Stop.

Today I... drove 700km's back to Varsity, ready for a hopefully successful second semester. 

Today I... realized that I'm half way through my degree.

Today I... walked into my res room, set my bags down with no intentions of unpacking them tonight and thanked God for looking after me on those not-so-nice roads.

Tonight I...  will fall asleep quickly, exhausted from the long day of traveling. Tomorrow I shall wake up hopefully feeling refreshed and ready for my first day back. 

I'm excited for this term. I've been growing as a person, changing a bit here and there and basically just learning a whole lot about who I am and who I want to be. I have big expectations for myself and I'm ready to prove to myself that I'm strong academically, physically and spiritually. Here's to Term 3, may it be nothing short of incredible.

x

No comments:

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.