Things That Made Me Smile Today


Source
The fact that although it was so tough to get out of bed this morning and drag myself to my lectures, I did it!

A message from my sister that reads "I really can't wait until you're home Shan Shan <3"
That packet of salt and vinegar chips.

Handing in an Anthropology assignment and being able to check it off of my To-Do list.

Really comfortable pajama pants that I was able to hop into this afternoon while studying.

Getting an email stating that our term essay deadline has been extended from Thursday until the 14th of April. This essay is always such a large task and it takes days and days of preparation and pages upon pages of readings to be done before one can even begin writing it. This week I had to hand in a separate Anthropology assignment today, I have a term test tomorrow night, another one on Wednesday afternoon and then I would have had to hand in the essay on Thursday morning before heading off to the airport. In between all of this I have to find time to pack up my room which is no small task. So YAY for deadline extensions.

Sweet comments from fellow bloggers.

A Snapchat sent to me from my sister of her and Liam playing together.

Liam's mop of hair.

A phone call from my Gran.

The thought that there's only 3 more sleeps until I'm home.

What made you smile today?
x

No comments:

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.