Sunday Social - The World of Blogging

September 15, 2013
Source
 Hi lovely readers! I hope your weekend is going amazingly so far. Today I'm linking up with Neely for another Sunday Social Link Up. I'm excited to answer today's questions as I haven't done a Sunday Social in a few weeks. Today's questions all revolve around my little blog that I adore so much.

1. What is the name if your blog?
This little blog's name - if you couldn't already tell - is Arrows. The name "Arrows" was inspired by the following quote; "An arrow can only be shot forward by pulling it backward." I love this quote because personally it reminds me that whenever I am experiencing a difficult time in life, it just means I am being prepared to be launched into something great. Beautiful, isn't it?

2. What do you love most about blogging?
I love the fact that blogging allows me to document my life. I love that I can go back to posts in a few years time and see how much I have grown, overcome and learnt. I love the community that comes with blogging. I have managed to connect with some really inspirational and beautiful ladies that I would not even know existed if it weren't for the blogging world.

3. Why did you start blogging?
I have been following a number of blogs for just over a year now and it seemed only natural that I created my own. Arrows was started in May so it is still relatively new. I have always had a passion for writing and I am constantly writing letters to myself to open in 10 years, to my future children etc etc... and so blogging is just a beautiful way to document your life. I also love the fact that my blog keeps family and friends updated on my life while I am away studying.

4. What is something you’d want to tell someone just starting out in the blog world?
I will never claim to be an expert on blogging, after all, I have only been blogging for 4 months but something that really helped me when starting out were the words; "always be yourself". There is always going to be a blogger with better content, a better blog design and more readers than you, and so it is easy to be influenced by them and in the process loose your own personal voice. This blog also has a lot of great tips if you're just starting out.

6. What are four blogs you love?
I absolutely love spreading the blogger love and sharing some of my favourite blogs with readers. I follow so many great blogs so here are four blogs that I am really loving at the moment...

No comments:

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.