A Little Trip Down Memory Lane

September 17, 2013
Tuesday, September 17: A memory you would love to relive.

I have mentioned many times before that I have an incredible long term memory - I can remember tons of details about my life starting from when I was about 2 years old. I had an incredible childhood and so my memory bank if full of precious memories that I hope to never forget. In thinking about which memory I would love to relive for the purposes of today's Blogtember topic, I have decided to go with this one...
Wesely, my sister Bridgitt, Jessica and myself.
I remember this day as if it were yesterday. In the above photo is my younger sister, myself and my two first cousins, Wes and Jess. I had an extremely special bond with my cousins when we were younger - we did everything together. This photo was taken in my gran's house, the house that I currently live in. We spent the day climbing trees in our garden and eating Simba chips out of polystyrene cups before bath time. I loved these times with my special cousins and I would love to relive this memory as it wasn't long after this photo was taken that they immigrated to Australia - I haven't seen them in almost 14 years.

What memories are you reliving today? Link up with Jenni and let us know.
x

8 comments:

  1. oh! !14 years are a lot, and not surprised why you would like to relive this memory of yours! :)
    which is awesome! I miss those days being a little kid as well :)
    great post of yours, so glad that I came by :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by and getting in touch :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, I wish I had a memory as good as yours! There is so much that I have forgotten about my childhood, I only seem to remember the most random bits. I did have cousins close to my age that I got to grow up with though. You're right, those are really special memories. :) I hope you will get to see yours sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by, Allison :) Random bits are good bits too ;)

      Delete
  3. darling photo!
    LINK UP on my blog today too!
    www.styleafterhours.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is crazy! You have a fantastic memory. So sorry you haven't seen them in so long - I'm sure that's why this memory is so precious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the exact reason :) Thanks for stopping by Arrows x

      Delete
  5. That's so cute! That's crazy that you haven't seen them in that long! Sounds like a trip to visit is long overdue! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.