PINSPIRATION - Midi Rings

August 13, 2013
Introducing my new obsession - Midi Rings (also known as Knuckle Rings).
I love jewelry. I'm more of a "less is more" kind of jewelry wearer and I love understated pieces. This is why I absolutely adore these little guys...


Aren't they just adorable? I love how simple and different they are. I don't own any (yet) but I can't wait to get my hands on them! - no pun intended, I promise! The ones I've put together here are very simple, delicate and plain and I love this about them. My friend Em owns some beautiful chunky ones and they look lovely on her, so there's definitely one out their for you if you prefer bolder jewelry.

So what do you think? Are these Midi Rings for you or are you not too keen on them?
All images were sourced from my Rings n Things Board.
x

3 comments:

  1. i need to get some! they are so cute!

    karissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have knuckle rings and I just love mine :) Very different, stylish and funky!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just lovely? I definitely can't wait to get some :) xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.