A New Look

August 07, 2013
You'll notice that I have changed the look of Arrows. 
I am so excited about my little blog's new look. 
I have mentioned many times before that I am new to this whole Blogging world and I'd be lying if I said I knew what was going on and what I was doing 100% of the time. 
I am slowly learning how everything works and I am slowly getting an idea of the image I want Arrows to have. I am not a graphic designer and I can sometimes be quite technologically challenged and so I'm often changing things here and there, it is just my way of learning the ropes. 
So I apologize if you thought you'd stumbled onto another blog - same Arrows, same content, same girl behind the blog, just a new look. I hope you love it as much as I do!
xx
PS - I've gotten feedback that my header is not showing up. This is what the blog is meant to look like:
 Could you please be so kind as to drop a comment and let me know if you're seeing the above picture and whether or not my header is showing up for you. If it is not showing, does anyone have any idea how to fix this problem? Help a new blogger out, won't you??

5 comments:

  1. I see the header! And I'm a new visiter to your blog! Enjoying it so far :) Love the new look!

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the feedback and for visiting over at Arrows - welcome! xx

      Delete
  2. AWESOME new look...I (Heart) it a lot:) I am seeing everything ;) Hope you have a lovely Women's Day tomorrow! Much love xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely lady :)
      I hope you have a wonderful day as well!
      x

      Delete
  3. I can see it too sweet Shan! Enjoy your long weekend x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.