"Something difficult about your "lot in life" and how you're working to overcome it"

Today's Blog Everyday In May Challenge topic requires me to speak about a "lot in my life" and to let you lovely readers know how I am over coming it. I have to be honest and admit that while I'm loving the challenge, I don't like this topic at all.

Let us start by explaining what exactly a "lot in your life" is, because I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who had to do some Googling before writing this post ;)
Basically, the "lot" in your life is the deck of cards you've been dealt, if we can call it that. Your fate - the situations life has thrown at you.

I don't like this topic because I'm in a really good place in my life right now and dwelling on the crappy aspects of your life is just not fun when you're full of smiles.

Yes, I have had more than my fair share of struggles and difficult patches and I'm ready for the future ones - because as much as that sucks, life works that way. Life can be a relentless pain in the ass sometimes. I can honestly say that I am so blessed to have the family that I have - without them I would not be the woman I am today. How am I working to overcome my "lots in life"? By walking with God by my side, every single step of the way and including my family in everything as well as not being afraid to admit that I'm struggling - that's how!

I hope your "lots in life" aren't bringing you down too much - link up with Jenni and find out what others are dealing with and how they're working to overcome it.

4 comments:

  1. You have a great outlook on what "lot in life" means and your attitude on how to cope with a bad lot is encouraging. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for getting in touch and your sweet words:)
      x

      Delete
  2. I saw your guest post on 'Sage' today and after reading your story I had to check out your blog and follow. You have such a beautiful testimony, I pray God continues to bless you! <3

    Donna
    graceandgaloshes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's incredibly kind of you, Donna. Thank you so much for popping over to my little blog and putting a smile on my face!
      x

      Delete

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.