What Some of the Girls Closest to Me Had to Say About Me

May 22, 2013
I decided to ask some of the girls closest to me to write a few short things about me. I told them that they could write whatever they wanted to - long or short, lovely or nasty - I didn't mind. This is all part of a fun link-up created by the lovely lady behind www.frommrstomama.com. Here is what everyone had to say about ME!

What my sister had to say:
  • What not to say about you - a sister, a child and a friend?
  • You love me unconditionally, you care for me when I disappear.
  • You put your guard up, strong and firm, but that's only to protect your soft heart.
  • You cry because you feel. And you feel because you care. And because you care, you boss and you pretend to be happy a lot...
  • There is never a dull day with you, and never a missing meaning. You're strong, and you're protective, yet you are never stern. 
  • You are very loving.
  • You keep grounded and focused, but always with a care-free mask on. 
  • You love to be you, and you don't care what others say about you.   

    Bridgitt and I
 What my best friend, Sarah, had to say:
  • You are always willing to serenade me with "Paint my love" - it even has dance moves.
  • You always play games with me - even if they're stupid and childish (Eggs, bacon, fish and chips to be precise).
  • You listen to all my stories and made up scenarios about my current man of the month (and then basically tell them - by liking like 100 of their Facebook pictures) but its special because everyone else thinks I'm lame or ridiculous but not you - you just respond by telling me about yours!! And I love it!!
  • You help me change my linen, even when you don't want to. I miss that!
  • 5 - and this one is pretty obvious, I love how you are my best friend in the whole world and we can both be completely in love with the same man (yes you Ian Somerhalder) and be perfectly ok with it!
  • Oh and I get 6 (because I'm your best friend) I love it how we can tweet each other from 5 steps or 5 hundred km away and I still cry with laughter every time!!
    Sarah and I (aka - Twin)
 What my other bestie, Emma, had to say:
  • Ok... SJL; gentle, hilarious, strong, true and best.
  • Gentle because of your nature, you wouldn't hurt anything even if you had to.
  • Hilarious because of that fabulous sense of humor!
  • Strong because of the many trials you have overcome and the many more you will crush.
  • True because you are true to yourself and your morals. 
  • Best - which is an odd word to describe someone but because you are my best, my best friend, my best laugh and my best pillar.
    Emma and I
     Each of these girls know me better than I know myself at times and they are all so special to me. Thank you for your sweet words and for making me smile, pretties!

No comments:

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.