Day 21, Tuesday: "A list of links to your favorite posts in your archives."

May 22, 2013
I know, I know, it's Wednesday and I missed a day of Jenni's Blog Everyday in May Challenge. I've been so busy lately - I've had two practical exams to prepare for but thankfully those are now over and I'm feeling really happy with how they went.

Yesterday's topic required me to mention a list of my favorite links to my blog. My little blog is still very new and I'm not entirely sure that I have a favorite post just yet. And so, here follows a list of all my links - go ahead and click on the ones that you haven't read yet, there were all written with equal amounts of love!

  1. Introductions
  2. The Blog Everyday In May Challenge Explained
  3. The Story of My Life in 250 Words or Less
  4. Things That Make Me Uncomfortable
  5. 10 Things That Make Me Really Happy
  6. My Best Quotes
  7. Take It Back Tuesday
  8. Sell Yourself in 10 Words or Less
  9. A Moment In My Day
  10. A Day In The Life Of...
  11. How To Clean Your Ugg Boots
  12. Throwback Thursday
  13. Something Difficult About Your Lot In Life
  14. What To Do When You Run Out Of Sheep To Count
  15. So You Think You Can't Dance?
  16. Friday's Letters
  17. A Favorite Photo Of Myself and Why
  18. No Ordinary Weekend
  19. Something I'm Struggling With Right Now
  20. I've Been Wondering
Happy reading!
x

No comments:

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.