Friday's Letters

July 05, 2013
Dear Exam Results... Today is the day I found out if my hard work this last semester has paid off or not!

Dear June/July Vac... I'm having the best time on holiday so far. I'm loving catching up with my friends and family. I love the fact that I can have actual milk in my coffee. I love sleeping in my own bed and not having to set an alarm. I love having home cooked meals. I love everything about being on holiday!

Dear Pyjamas... Spending the whole day in you is just the best!

Dear Winter 2013... I love everything about you - the fluffy blankets, the fire blazing in our living room, the smell of our Housekeeper's vegetable soup filling the house, the thick socks, massive mugs of Horlicks and days spent on the couch watching movies. The one thing I don't love about you is how dull and dead you make our beautiful farm look :( Everything is so brown and dead and depressing. I love where I live but lately the bare trees and dusty roads are making me long for spring and summer!

Dear 'Touch'... I've only watched one episode, but I'm already hooked! Think I may very well have found my new favorite series.

Dear Runny Nose... I know you visit every Winter, but you're really annoying. Think you could go bother someone other than me? I'm not in the mood to be sick right now.

Dear Readers... I hope you have a lovely weekend! Stay safe and enjoy whatever you may be getting up to.

8 comments:

  1. We used to watch Touch all the time! It was so neat! I don't remember why we stopped watching it! Hmm, maybe when we moved? We'll have to start watching it again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only watched the first episode so far and I'm loving it, although it takes some concentration! Can't wait to watch some more!

      Delete
  2. great "dears"!!

    i hope your exam results are better than you think :)

    cute blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for getting in touch as well as your sweet words, Victoria! :)

      Delete
  3. Good luck Shan, hope your exam results were good :)
    Nothing better than being HOME x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caley :) The results were good - what a relief! I agree with you, home is just the best. Have a great weekend x

      Delete
  4. I'm glad your exam results were good. I've not heard of Touch. I'll have to look it up. It's hot, muggy summertime here with record rain fall. I'm looking forward to a sunny day! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I basically spend every single day off in pajamas...up until an hour before husband comes home!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.