Some Changes

May 28, 2013
Dearest Readers

I want to thank those of you who keep coming back to read my posts everyday - it really does mean so much to me!

I have always wanted to start a blog and when I began this one, I did not really have a clear idea of what I wanted it to become or in which direction I wanted it to go. As I have found my feet I have gained a better understanding of the blogging world and have established more of a vision for my little blog.

With that being said, please note that this blog's name is now changing from Milk and Cookies to Arrows. I will also be changing the layout as well as the web address. I hope this doesn't confuse you all too much.

The content and posts will remain similar to what you have been reading, because every one of my posts is written from my heart and is honest and written with love.

Thank you so much for your continued support of my little space in the blogsphere!

All my love.
Shannon.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the up and coming changes.

    Mel
    http://mels-corner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mel :)
      Change is good, right?
      x

      Delete

Thank you so much for getting in touch and for your sweet words, questions and comments. I reply to your comment directly on this post, so make sure to check back here xx

Powered by Blogger.